Welcome to the EMACK Project
Program Goals and Objectives: To improve the quality of education for marginalized and vulnerable children.
2. improve coordination and dialogue among stakeholders that contribute to and inform community,
district and provincial education plans;
3. improve pre-primary schools' teaching/learning resources and infrastructure and enhance teachers'
capacities so that pre-schools attract more children who are better prepared to enter primary school;
4. improve the teaching and learning environment in lower primary to improve retention rates in a
newly challenging environment;
5. provide parents and teachers with strategies to help children make a smooth transition from
home or pre-school to primary school; and
6. improve the well-being of vulnerable children so that they can take advantage of existing